E-mealz.com  » Web sites  »
2.5
  • I pride myself in being a good cook and I love trying out new recipes
  • What I really love about these meal plans is that they even customize them to various supermarket chains across the nation
  • But I am telling you, I bought everything on my list, fruit, dessert, other staples And ingredients for a party on Saturday for under $150, and I felt a winner walking out of the store without the fear that I overspent once again
  • The cost for you is $15 every three months, which is nothing considering the money you save on food and the time and headache e-mealz saves you

• by Sanda

E-mealz.com is a website that provides on-a-budget meal plans for families on the go. I have used it for about a month now, and I feel like I have found a bargain personal assistant who makes my life a lot easier and SAVES me a lot of cash!

E-mealz.com is your mealtime makeover resource, and it offers weekly menu plans and shopping lists for the busy moms and dads who work all day or are caught up in the tangles of a busy schedule and come home at dinner time clueless on what to put on the table because they don’t have the energy and time to put into it anymore. Meat is frozen, half of the ingredients are missing, and they are beat!

I am one of those people juggling work and three young kids. I pride myself in being a good cook and I love trying out new recipes. However, on a day-to-day basis, whether it rains or shines, I really have trouble keeping up with life. This website reduced not just the time I used to

sit, wonder, and plan my week, but also the time it takes to shop because it gives a detailed list of everything you need for the whole week, and it organizes the items in lists so you know exactly where to go and what to get.

The way it works: you sign up by choosing a meal plan that best suits your family’s needs. They customize these plans for either a family of 4-6 or 2-3. You also have the option of choosing between regular, low-fat, low-carb, and even vegetarian menus.

What I really love about these meal plans is that they even customize them to various supermarket chains across the nation. For instance, I am signed up for the Wal-Mart Supercenter low-fat meal plan. You don’t have to get a supermarket plan as they offer generic ones as well, but I find mine extremely helpful since they list brand names on sale and prices for my particular supermarket, which saves an enormous amount of time and money for me, since someone else has done the research!

The meal ...

• plans include 7 meals per week, and they come out once every week. I love the fact that the recipes are all grouped on one page, so I usually post the sheet on the fridges and all week long the whole family knows what’s for dinner. We can all look forward to our next meal, and I have plenty of notice on what to defrost in advance or other advance prep that may be required, like using a crockpot.

Let’s talk about the real deal now, the recipes. They are very tasty, fast to make, and kid-friendly. I have tried many products I didn’t know were out there, and it is always exciting to try something new. On Monday I’m going to try an enchillada recipe, and I can’t wait to see how it will turn out. Moreover, you end up with a LOT of food from one recipe. We are a family of five, two adults and three children, but we always have leftovers for my husband’s lunch the next day, and for me to grab a

bite when I get home from work.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, this program is CHEAP! To make seven dinners for a family of 4-6 people it costs on average between $70-80! Before I used to spend well over $200 and still ended up with no food in the house before the week was over. Sure, you’ll have to buy other things not included in the main dinner, like fruit, breakfast or lunch stuff, drinks, or dessert. But I am telling you, I bought everything on my list, fruit, dessert, other staples And ingredients for a party on Saturday for under $150, and I felt a winner walking out of the store without the fear that I overspent once again.

The cost for you is $15 every three months, which is nothing considering the money you save on food and the time and headache e-mealz saves you! If you are a busy overwhelmed homemaker who desperately tries to make everything work and still have time to spend with your family, you have to check out this site; it will be a true lifesaver!

Sandy Vineyard says :

I am looking at the plans. I want the point system meals. I am deciding how many plans to sign up for. Are the Walmart and any store MENUS the same, just not the value? Are the menus for 2 or basic meal plans the same MENUS but increased quantity?

Diane says :

They used to have a points system plan and I subscribed to it. Now I am back and I don’t see it….

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203006391390130/k2311a0630/6.30.08