Zuma Deluxe  » Games  »
  • I am not into computer games, but I enjoy play the game I download lately

• by yerauk

I am not into computer games, but I enjoy play the game I download lately. The name of the game is Zuma Deluxe

It is a very simple yet extremely captivating game. At least I can easily spent an hour or two just playing on this game.

It is very simple., it is to shoot at least three balls of the

same colour together . More points will be scored if one try to link the balls together.. For examples, I got two green balls, followed by 2 blue ball then two green balls. I should try to shoot the blue ball in the centre.

On off there will be a coin that appears, try shoot ...

• that too. It will give one more points to clear the stage faster. New balls will keep coming in., so one needs to shoot them and ensure they do not reach the gate. Once the balls reached the gate the game ends.

Once the orange gauge is filled. There will be no new balls in. The game is very entertaining.

Even my little girl who is seven years old enjoys it.

I am at the nine stage for the longest time so I do not know how many total stages are there. I had been playing this game for three months and it still keeps me entertained.

Try it for yourself today. U can get to play for free at http://www.popcap.com

Zuma Deluxe

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 283006391380130/k2311a0630/6.30.08