Nicorette Chewing Gum  » Health  »
  • One that I think might work this time is the Nicorette Fresh Mint Chewing Gum
  • I decided that I should go with the four milligram strength since I smoke so much

• by Angelzwingz

I find it really hard to be able to quit smoking. I have tried lots of stop smoking medicines. One that I think might work this time is the Nicorette Fresh Mint Chewing Gum. I have high hopes for the Nicorette Fresh Mint Chewing Gum keeping from starting back up on the cigarettes again.

When you start off with the Nicorette Fresh Mint Chewing Gum, you

get to pick which strength you want to go with. I decided that I should go with the four milligram strength since I smoke so much. I stick to the chewing only one piece at a time every couple of hours. One time I added an extra piece and it really made me sick on my stomach.

The one good thing about the Nicorette Fresh Mint Chewing ...

• Gum is that it leaves a pepper like taste in your mouth when you bite down on it and chew. You still get the mint flavor too but with each of the chews, you will notice a pepper taste in your mouth. I don’t chew the Nicorette Fresh Mint Chewing Gum like regular old gum. Instead, I give it a few chews and then hold
        it in my mouth until I am starting another craving.

So far the Nicorette Fresh Mint Chewing Gum is working. I am not as moody. I don’t get on people’s nerves as badly. I save a ton of money on what I was spending for cigarettes. Sometimes the drug store has the Nicorette Fresh Mint Chewing Gum on sale which helps with the amount that it costs.

Nicorette Chewing Gum
    precious leonnan says :

yeah I know how hard to quit smoking my father died in lung cancer and I want my brother and my husband as well who also to quit smoking but I think it is hard for them to do. So where can I buy this gum? Is these available in other country?

Angelzwingz replies :

I find it at the majority of drug stores in the United States. I do not know about other countries if they carry this product or not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343006390881230/k2311a0630/6.30.08