Citizen Eco-Drive Women’s Professional Diver Watch  » Watches  »
  • I bought a Citizen Eco-Drive Women's Professional Diver Watch for my girlfriend about three months ago and she loves it
  • I paid about $275 for it and it was well worth the price
  • My girlfriend told me that it is the best watch that she has ever owned and she wishes that she had one of them a long time ago

• by kane4000

I bought a Citizen Eco-Drive Women’s Professional Diver Watch for my girlfriend about three months ago and she loves it. I paid about $275 for it and it was well worth the price.

The watch looks great on her and it is good up to 990 feet under the

water and it also comes with a five year warranty.

The watch is made from stainless steel and it is very light,it only weighs 2.

40 ounces.

The watch is perfect for girls that love to go scuba diving and swimming a lot.

It doesn’t have a stop watch but it ...

• does have a solar power eco-drive that never stops,well that is what they say about it.

My girlfriend told me that it is the best watch that she has ever owned and she wishes that she had one of them a long time ago.

It is better than a lot

of other water proof watches that are available on the market today,most watches that claim to be water proof usually are only good for about 5-600 feet under water but this one is good right up to 990 feet under water and is guaranteed not to get damaged by water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 643006390871230/k2311a0630/6.30.08