Emergen C  » Health  »
  • I really try to avoid having colds and getting the flu
  • However, I found out that it really doesn't taste that bad when you mix the Emergen C up with some cold water
  • I like that I can drink two or three a day when I start feeling run down and like a cold is coming on

• by Angelzwingz

I really try to avoid having colds and getting the flu. But sometimes, it seems like it is going to be waste of time and I end up getting sick anyway. A friends said that I should go to the Wal-Mart and get some Emergen C. I figured that I would give it a try and see what happened.

I really like the Emergen C.

I normally get it for around ten bucks. I got the drink mix and took it home. I was a little nervous about trying it at first. However, I found out that it really doesn’t taste that bad when you mix the Emergen C up with some cold water.

The Emergen C drink mix really works well. When I take ...

• it on a regular basis, I end up with fewer colds and don’t get the flu as much. I did notice too that I seem to have more energy when I drink the Emergen C. It is a natural boost of energy instead of getting a surge or boost from caffeine. Don’t get me wrong. I like caffeine too.

The other good thing

is that you get about three dozen packets in a box. This means that your ten bucks really goes a long way. I like that I can drink two or three a day when I start feeling run down and like a cold is coming on. One box lasts a long time and is really worth the money that you spend on Emergen C.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343006390861230/k2311a0630/6.30.08