Kenneth Cole’s Reaction  » Perfume  »
  • Not the best out there, but it did the job well enough

• by Vinayak Ravindran

First off: I’m writing perfume on men’s cologne named Reaction, by Kenneth Cole. The category choice stemmed mostly from the fact that there was nothing else on the list that achieved such a close semblance to men’s cologne, so I went ahead and put it in here. Ladies looking for the next big scent? You probably won’t want this. Maybe for ‘him’,

though.

I received Reaction as my first pack of cologne some years ago as a huge christmas bundle from my family. The scent was good enough and the extras were hard to say no to, so I happily consented to wear the cologne on a regular basis as the need arose. I have to say, like any other cologne, the scent can really sicken ...

• you after a while (especially if you’re subject to wearing a little too much in the hope that it’ll woo some ladies like magic, like I mistakenly did at first!). I won’t lie, Reaction CAN get you looks - it seems a lot of women are attracted to this scent, but this isn’t the most popular line of cologne out there (and for
        good reason). The power to sicken no doubt could repel some ladies that are around you often, so it’s strongly advised to wear the cologne in small amounts. Other than the scent issues, the fragrance is pretty good and tended to work wonders to freshen me up for a formal event or business-related escapade.

Not the best out there, but it did the job well enough.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563006390841230/k2311a0630/6.30.08