Food Lion Grocery Store Dickson TN  » Shopping  »
303 Henslee Drive, Dickson, Tennessee 37055
  • I love that about this store because I am so phobic about catching germs from the shopping cart
  • After you register for a Food Lion Saver card that is swiped at check out, I usually pay half of what I paid at my old grocery store for the same amount of groceries
  • I appreciate that kind of savings with the cost of everything else rising now
  • I would definitely recommend shopping at Food Lion

• by RebeccaLynn

This is really a great grocery store. For someone who absolutely hates having to go grocery shopping, I was pleasantly surprised when I began shopping at Food Lion. The first thing that made me smile when I walked through the doors was the fact that they provide cleansing wipes for the customers to wipe down the handle on your’ shopping cart so that it is sanitized before you have to touch it with your’ hands. I love that about this store because I am so phobic about catching germs from the shopping cart.

You never know who sneezed or coughed into their’ hand and then touched the cart handle

before you did. I always blame the flu on shopping carts. They also provide a place to throw away the wipe when you are finished with it.

The store is laid out very nicely in that the signs over the isles are big and clearly marked. The floors and shelves are always clean and I have never had to try to squeeze around an associate who is putting products on the shelves because they wait until after hours to do that. The isles are nice and wide and the store offers more products than a grocery store normally does.

For instance, there is a deli where you can ...

• get hard to find meats and cheeses. They also offer hot, prepared meals like roasted chicken and potato salad. They have fresh baked breads daily, as well as, custom cakes and pastries.

You can order a birthday cake a week ahead of time and have it custom made to fit in with the theme of your’ childs’ party. They offer custom ice cream cakes as well. Aside from everything being right where you think it should be, Food Lion has genuine sales.

Not the buy one get one half off stuff like most stores. After you register for a Food Lion Saver card that is swiped at check out,

I usually pay half of what I paid at my old grocery store for the same amount of groceries. Food Lion offers the latest best selling books and movies for less than what Walmart sells them for and you can always pick any five packages of meat for twenty dollars.

I have never seen rotten or wilted produce in Food Lion. The produce is always fresh and unblemished. Every week there is a store wide ‘Buy ten items for ten dollars’sale.

I appreciate that kind of savings with the cost of everything else rising now. I would definitely recommend shopping at Food Lion. The associates are friendly, the prices are good and the store is clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 243006390821230/k2311a0630/6.30.08