Tylenol PM
  • I have the problem of getting wide awake in the middle of the night
  • I decided after seeing a commercial that I would try the Tylenol PM pills to see if they gave me any relief
  • I like that the Tylenol PM pills were on sale
  • Then I go ahead and take them so that I know that I will have relief soon

• by Angelzwingz

I have the problem of getting wide awake in the middle of the night. It is so frustrating. It wouldn’t be so bad, except it is usually from cramps in my hands and in my feet sometimes. I don’t want to take a prescription drug. I decided after seeing a commercial that I would try

the Tylenol PM pills to see if they gave me any relief.

I like that the Tylenol PM pills were on sale. I usually find them on sale at my local grocery store. Sometimes, I even run into coupons that I can use for the Tylenol PM pills. The price for the Tylenol PM pills isn’t all ...

• that much.

I like that the Tylenol PM pills is good and really works. I am able to sleep through the night and not have as much pain. This is important to me because it can be really rough trying to get a good night’s sleep when my hands and feet go through their cramping. I

don’t take the Tylenol PM pills every night.

I only take the Tylenol PM pills if I wake up during the night or if I go to bed already hurting. Then I go ahead and take them so that I know that I will have relief soon. They normally start working in about twenty minutes after I take them.

Tylenol PM

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263006390781230/k2311a0630/6.30.08