Sprint: E-care online support
1.0
  • Now, since I intended on staying anyway and I needed the phone I asked the representative to give me his reassurance that the contract would not change at all and when he did so and told me that my discounts would remain untouched I decided to resign the contract
  • I contacted the ecare online to let them know of my problem and that we had contracted to keep everything the same but they refused to honor it

• by rich

For a long time I have been a customer of Sprint and I never knew why they had scored so low on customer satisfaction surveys. I have the Sprint employee plan and maybe that is why I had no clue just how badly they handle their customers until recently when I had resigned my contract so that I was able to get a new phone since my old phone was damaged and I was unable to repair it.

In any event, I was told by the Sprint employee that all of

the things on my contract would stay the same and all I would have to do is resign my contract and remain a customer for the next two years to get a free phone.

Now, since I intended on staying anyway and I needed the phone I asked the representative to give me his reassurance that the contract would not change at all and when he did so and told me that my discounts would remain untouched I decided to resign the contract.

My contract did stay the same for about three more ...

• months and then they decided to remove my discounts and now I am paying a lot more.

I contacted the ecare online to let them know of my problem and that we had contracted to keep everything the same but they refused to honor it.

I also provided them text proof of the contract agreement between myself and their Sprint employee and told them this if they breached the contract I would be forced to call the better business bureau and report the situation.

They responded by taking off my remaining discounts so

that I am not paying full price, my bill has more than doubled in the last two months and I am strongly considering switching for good.

They promised me one thing to resign the contract and refused to honor that contract once it was signed which is against the law.

I will be calling the retentions department in the morning and speaking to them about this, if they do not honor their part then I will report them and make the switch to another phone company that values business more so than they do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222806390620530/k2311a0628/6.28.08