Iced vanilla latte mcdonalds  » Food  »
  • I am a frequent consumer on coffee and so when Mcdonalds came out with their new and improved iced coffee I decided that I would give the coffee a try since I like many of the other Mcdonalds things they offer
  • Anyhow, the coffee cost $2.30 for the large which is about 64 ounces, the size is basically a bucket and you should ask them to put in extra cream so that the coffee is not sour
  • This is probably the best fast food coffee I have ever tasted
  • I drank the whole thing and had no problem
  • It hurts my stomach but I still do crave it and would consider it a great coffee

• by rich

I am a frequent consumer on coffee and so when Mcdonalds came out with their new and improved iced coffee I decided that I would give the coffee a try since I like many of the other Mcdonalds things they offer. Anyhow, the coffee cost $2.

30 for the large which is about 64 ounces, the size is basically

a bucket and you should ask them to put in extra cream so that the coffee is not sour.

I like the coffee with about five sugars or so and the flavor is delicious.

This is probably the best fast food coffee I have ever tasted.

I drank the whole thing and had no problem.

It has a ...

• distinct vanilla flavor that taste good going down and will keep your cool on a hot day.

However, if you do drink this you will find it hurts your stomach in 15 mins or so you will be on the toilet and get rid of your coffee.

The coffee taste great but you will find that you lose

your food quickly if you consume this.

I don’t know if this is all mcdonalds food but I know the coffee has hurt my stomach every time I consumed it.

It does taste great and doesn’t cost very much which is something I love.

It hurts my stomach but I still do crave it and would consider it a great coffee.

maria says :

what happen if your head hurts from drinking a McDonalds vanilla iced coffee

Galega says :

If you are feeling headache every time you take McDonalds Vanilla Iced Coffee, then you should discontinue taking it. Further, it is not possible to say why it is happening with you. Ideally, headache should have gone away after taking coffee. But, your brain is processing pain sensation once you take it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272806390540530/k2311a0628/6.28.08