2007 Evil Paintball Pants  » Other  »
  • I love how easily the pants hold pods and paintballs

• by navypwn

In paintball, speedball especially, paintball pants are really necessary. You’re going to need these if you want to be able to move quick, have a comfortable fit out there on the field, and be able to slide without damaging your legs, knees, and elbows. Of course you can wear regular pants, but there really are no alternatives to

the advantages that paintball pants provide.

Paintball parts are partially status. You look a lot more professional out there on the field if you have paintball pants. Without them, you look like some “noob” who can’t play very well. If you have pants, you get the status of being a decent player, however the clothes don’t make the player.

They’re ...

• great for sliding. These pants are awesome for turf at any speedball course, I find myself being able to slide into bunkers and stop myself with ease. With normal pants, I wouldn’t get nearly half the slide, and I would tear up my knees every time I play.

I love how easily the pants hold pods and paintballs. The

pockets are nice as well, I can easily hold a fuzzy squeegee out on the field, or I can hold multiple pods. The pants are great for storage as well as speed and sliding.

I love these pants overall, and would recommend buying them to anyone who wants some of the best quality and coolest looking paintball pants available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122806390440530/k2311a0628/6.28.08