LG Fusic Sprint  » Phones  »
  • I don't listen to much music on it, however if I really wanted to, it would be worth trying because the phone works fine for media

• by navypwn

I’m really not sure if Sprint even offers this phone to customers anymore, but I’m sure that you can get it from another seller and have it activated with Sprint, which is well worth doing because it’s such an awesome phone. I’ve tried several Sprint phones, and out of all

of them, even the more expensive ones, I really prefer this phone to them all.

The battery life is phenominal. I often times only have to charge the battery once over the course of a weekend. This is while I make occasional phone calls as well as excessive text messaging. This ...

• is nuts! I’ve tried several other phones and the battery life of other phones simply does not compare to the awesome battery life of this one.

There is no software lag at all. I’ve tried phones where they lag, and freeze up… extremely annoying. This phone runs completely fast with no

lag and will NOT freeze up on you. It works great as far as the speed goes.

There are some awesome media features as well. I don’t listen to much music on it, however if I really wanted to, it would be worth trying because the phone works fine for media.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372806390270430/k2311a0628/6.28.08