Motorola Razor V3M  » Phones  »
0.5
  • I mean, there are a few convenient features like an awesome display and the fact that it works well for taking pictures and stuff, but other than that, every feature is useless and I hate the phone
  • I would recommend getting somethinge else by a long shot, regardless of the price this phone is listed at, DON'T BUY IT

• by navypwn

As far as cell phones go, I’m quite experienced. I have owned over 10 cell phones from different providers and have seen quite a wide selection of different types of phones. I would know a good phone when I see one. Unfourtanently, the razor is not one of these phones. The Razor v3m from Sprint has to be one of the worst phones I’ve ever

used. I mean, there are a few convenient features like an awesome display and the fact that it works well for taking pictures and stuff, but other than that, every feature is useless and I hate the phone.

The battery life is completely terrible. I can’t even go a full day without losing several bars of battery life without even doing anything. If I talk on ...

• it for an hour or so, the battery will die completely. The talk time is about an hour to an hour and a half with the battery it comes with. If you’re looking for a phone with a decent battery life from Sprint, go with the Fusic, not this complete piece of crap.

There is also a horrible software lag. The whole phone lags. Sometimes it

gets so bad you have to turn the phone off and back on because it completely froze. This is so annoying and it makes me wish I had never purchased the phone.

Don’t be fooled by the features, this phone is complete junk. I would recommend getting somethinge else by a long shot, regardless of the price this phone is listed at, DON’T BUY IT!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372806390260430/k2311a0628/6.28.08