Mr. Brooks movie  » Movies  »
  • I think that they did an amazing job how they captured the other side of him, how they did the whole movie
  • I thought that it was crazy and a good movie
  • I don't think Kevin Costner could have done a better job playing his part in the movie
  • William Hurt also plays in the movie, he does an amazing job as well

• by Brooke

I loved watching this movie. It’s about man who is sometimes controlled by the other side of him. I think that they did an amazing job how they captured the other side of him, how they did the whole movie.

Kevin Costner plays mr. brooks.

He does a great job playing the character.

I loved how he played the character and how they showed the other side of him.

Demi Moore also plays in the movie as a detective. She also plays great in her role.

Dane Cook plays Mr. Smith someone who would like to kill some body.

Overall it’s a great movie. I think ...

• that you do have to keep an open mind to really enjoy the movie especially the ending.

I think most people would enjoy watching the movie though. I thought that it was crazy and a good movie.

Not crazy in a bad way, crazy in the way that it should be. It’s a

really good movie and worth watching.

I enjoyed watching the whole thing. It kept me entertained the whole movie.

Not one boring part in it. I don’t think Kevin Costner could have done a better job playing his part in the movie.

William Hurt also plays in the movie, he does an amazing job as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112806390230430/k2311a0628/6.28.08