World Trade Center movie  » Movies  »
  • I think that the movie is about something important that happened and everyone should see it

• by Brooke

This movie is about what happened in 9/11. Nicolas Cage plays the main character.

Although the movie isn’t what I expected it to be It was really good and worth watching.

I think that the movie is about something important that happened and everyone should see it.

They did a good job in the

movie and I liked all of the characters in it and actors.

I didn’t want to miss any minute of the movie as I was watching it.

I think that they did a great job doing the movie and talking about what had happened.

Even though the movie is just about a couple of ...

• people who had to go through it, it kind of reminds you of how bad it must have been for all the people that did have to go through it.

If you haven’t seen it yet you should.

I think everyone should see it.

My cousin gave me the movie as a present for

my birthday and I am glad she did.

I do remember crying a little bit as I watched it with my mom, she cried more than I did.

Even though it is a sad movie it’s really worth watching.

I feel like it’s more than a movie and everyone should see it at least once.

World Trade Center movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112806390210430/k2311a0628/6.28.08