X-Lite VOIP Soft Phone  » Electronics  »
1.0
  • This is a product that I wish I had nothing to do with
  • I can't stand products that make the simplest things hard, so this is something that I am not happy at all with
  • The customer service is only on line through a forum where NO ONE has bothered to respond, but now I keep getting emails almost harassing me asking about how I'm enjoying my new X-Lite phone

• by MKRojas

This is a product that I wish I had nothing to do with.

All I can say from the very beginning is that I am very displeased with having to deal with this. I cannot express how unhappy I am to have to deal with the problems this is causing me.

It’s taking up over 42,000 KB of my computer memory, and it won’t work. I hate it!

This product has me so frustrated, I could just scream! I can’t stand products that make the simplest things hard, so this is something that I am not happy at all with.

I ...

• have the X-Lite software downloaded into my system, but it won’t work, and it won’t allow me to take it out of my computer system because it keeps saying the application is running, so I have to stop that before I can take it out to put it back in, so I
        have been going around in circles for days with this thing.

The customer service is only on line through a forum where NO ONE has bothered to respond, but now I keep getting emails almost harassing me asking about how I’m enjoying my new X-Lite phone.

How am I enjoying it? I”M NOT! It stinks!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162806390190430/k2311a0628/6.28.08