Dollar Tree Stafford VA
Stafford, Virginia
  • Whenever I go in there I end up spending quite a bit of money but I get a lot of things, what I do buy is stuff that i need and it only cost a dollar

• by Brooke

We have a dollar tree store in our area. Everything that they have is a dollar.

You can’t beat that.

They have some good stuff in there too, not like you would think.

Some stuff I do buy isn’t as good as the more expensive things but some things they have are just as

good.

I have bought pens in there that have lasted me a really long time, they wrote very good also.

The store has shampoo, make up, pens, toys for kids, some foods, bags, markers, body wash, lotion.

Some times they have different stuff but they almost always have what I listed above.

Some of ...

• the stuff is really good too.

Whenever I go in there I end up spending quite a bit of money but I get a lot of things, what I do buy is stuff that i need and it only cost a dollar.

I don’t think you can beat that.

Especially for some of the

things that you buy in there.

Whenever I need household things or some ones birthday is coming up I will go in there and see what they have so that I can buy some things for them along with there present I get them.

The store has quite a few different things to choose from to buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242806390170430/k2311a0628/6.28.08