Esquire Kitchen  » Restaurants  »
1 Utama, Selangor, Malaysia
  • I am quite a heavy eater so finishing them wouldn't be a problem to me, especially if those dishes are my favourite food
  • I tried all of them and I must say that they are all very delicious and tasty

• by Felicia

Hungry for breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Esquire Kitchen is suitable for all. However, I normally go there for my lunch, or rather my tea break. I just love eating there. I never get bored of it even if I go there all the time. There are variety of choices of food there. It is a Chinese restaurant so expect Chinese foods. They have different kind of noodles and

even rice with ala-carte dishes. But usually, people go there for their buns to be eaten with the ala-carte dishes.

I don’t go there for their noodles. In fact, I don’t really like their noodles. Nothing special as I could get them anywhere. I go there for their buns and one of their speciality dish. Normally, I would eat 4 buns ( since that is the smallest portion ...

• ) and that speciality dish only. Good enough to fill me up. I am quite a heavy eater so finishing them wouldn’t be a problem to me, especially if those dishes are my favourite food.

There are a lot of speciality dishes there. I tried all of them and I must say that they are all very delicious and tasty. At least, so far, Esquire Kitchen had not

dissapoint me in having delicious and tasty food. Esquire Kitchen has many branches all around but I normally go to 1 Utama since it is the nearest to my place. The first time I had my meal there is about 10 years ago and to my surprise, it is still around now and the standard of the food has not gone down yet. Cheers to Esquire Kitchen to provide good food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72806389990430/k2311a0628/6.28.08