Super Mario
  • Another very interesting mode of this game worth mentioning is the 2-player mode
  • I am not trying to boast myself, but I think I am one of the best Mario players in the world
  • I know exactly where is the position of every monster, every item, and what is the right timing to jump/duck to kill/evade enemies

• by Feng

One of my favourite games (and even now!) is Super Mario Bros. That was when I was 6 years old, my grandma bought a nintendo for my brothers and me, and therefore we started to play this game, Super Mario Bros.

Mario can kill (most) monsters by stepping on top of them. To help mario, there are items available to make him stronger such as “P” that can make him fly, palm-civet costume that can change him into stone statue and dozens of other items. The main mission of mario

is to save princess from the enemy boss (name forgotten). So many featured stages and worlds were in the Mario World, that I did not feel bored in playing the game over and over again.

Another very interesting mode of this game worth mentioning is the 2-player mode. The two players (Mario and partner Luigi) don’t just collaborate to pass all the stages, but there can also be spontaneous competition between each other. These competitions were something that I often played with my brothers, trying to steals items and step onto ...

• each other. All these really bring good memories with of me with my brothers during my childhood.

I am not trying to boast myself, but I think I am one of the best Mario players in the world. I spent so much time of mine playing this game, trying to reveal all the secrets, tricks and tips of this game. Till now, when I show my mario skills to all my fellow friends, everyone would be very surprised to see my skills. I know exactly where is the position of every

monster, every item, and what is the right timing to jump/duck to kill/evade enemies.

If someone says video games can spoil a kid’s childhood, I would not hesitate to argue with that person. Mario is such a brilliant game, that brings much laughter and fun to me and my brothers, and all these can’t just be linked to the word “spoil”. Although the Mario that I played was so much outdated compared to the games nowadays, it still possesses a big role in my memory. Super Mario is fantastic!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282806389960430/k2311a0628/6.28.08