Nads Hair Removal Gel
0.5
  • I paid eighteen dollars for a little tub of Nads, believing the labeling when it said that my legs would be smooth for up to six weeks

• by RebeccaLynn

I will never buy this product again!

I paid eighteen dollars for a little tub of Nads, believing the labeling when it said that my legs would be smooth for up to six weeks. It’s the “up to” part where they get you! First, your’ leg hair has to be a certain length for the sticky goo to grab on to. So, As much as it grossed me out, I let the hair on my legs grow out

for two weeks.

When I couldn’t stand it anymore, I opened the jar and took out the little cotton strips that come with it and began to smooth it on just as the instructions said. But it wouldn’t just smooth on.

I had to really work at getting the goo to smooth out into a thin enough layer so that the strips could adhere to the hair. The first, second and third attempts took not only the hair ...

• but my skin as well.

So I put it in the microwave for fifteen seconds. That made it easier to smooth on but then the goo soaked right through the strips and didn’t take off any hair.

They don’t give you enough strips to finish even one leg. So I had to find an old pillow case and cut it into strips.

I followed the directions exactly and by the time I was finished with one leg, it

was raw and bleeding in spots where the skin had been ripped off with the hair. But, ever stubborn, I waxed the entire second leg and ended up with two raw, bloody, swollen legs.

Now for the “up to” part. My legs were basically hair free for a grand total of three days but my skin was gone for ten days.

I would never suggest that anyone buy Nads Hair Removal Gel. I’m sticking with shaving.

Atleast I get to keep my skin that way!

Nads Hair Removal Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312806389780430/k2311a0628/6.28.08