L’oreal Skin Genesis  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I paid around thiry dollars for the intensive serum (That's the one in the silver bottle) and the moisturizing lotion (That's the one in the pink bottle)
  • Right away, I noticed that my pores were much, much smaller
  • I decided to give these two products a fair shot and I used them until the bottles were empty
  • I do not have oily skin to begin with and the moisturizing lotion really disappointed me but I might buy the intensive serum again

• by RebeccaLynn

I had seen the commercials for L’oreal skin genesis several times so when I saw it in the store, I thought,”Well, if it helps me to look younger…” The commercials promised that the product soaks deep into the layers of your’ skin and firms them from the inside out, making your’ wrinkles less noticeable. They said “It’s good for you. ” I bought it.

Hook, line and sinker.

/> I paid around thiry dollars for the intensive serum (That’s the one in the silver bottle) and the moisturizing lotion (That’s the one in the pink bottle).

I liked the intensive serum. Right away, I noticed that my pores were much, much smaller.

My skin felt tighter and I liked the way it looked, except that I still had wrinkles. I decided to give these two products ...

• a fair shot and I used them until the bottles were empty.

My lines and wrinkles never changed. The moisturizing lotion was thin and greasy.

It seeped right through my make-up every time I used it, until finally I decided to use the moisturizing lotion only at night. I used the intensive serum both in the morning and at night and though it kept my pores tight,

it didn’t affect my lines and wrinkles.

If L’oreal wants to market this product strictly as a pore refiner then I would say “Hey, it works. ” But since they marketed it as a line and wrinkle reducer that was supposed to be very effective, I have to say “Sorry.

Don’t waste your’ money. ” I do not have oily skin to begin with and the moisturizing lotion really disappointed me but I might buy the intensive serum again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312806389770430/k2311a0628/6.28.08