Happy Feet Movie  » Movies  »
  • I love watching the Happy Feet movie with my family
  • I thought at first that they weren't really going to like the Happy Feet movie
  • I like the way that they did the animation in this movie
  • It is definitely one that you should check out to watch because everyone is going to really like it a lot

• by Angelzwingz

I love watching the Happy Feet movie with my family. Now, at first I was a little worried. My older kids aren’t really into the animated movie thing that much. I thought at first that they weren’t really going to like the Happy Feet movie. Boy was I wrong! It

was fun to see the kids laughing so much during the movie. In fact, I was laughing a lot too.

We loved watching the little penguin do his thing. I liked that the guy penguins are the ones in charge of raising the young. In fact, I was surprised at how much ...

• we actually learned about penguins in general from the Happy Feet movie. Those little penguins in the Happy Feet Movie are just so cute to watch as they do their thing.

I like the way that they did the animation in this movie. Also, the music clips for the Happy Feet movie were

great to listen to. It was so cool how fast the time flew when we were watching the Happy Feet movie. Everyone in the family really liked watching this movie, even the older kids. It is definitely one that you should check out to watch because everyone is going to really like it a lot.

Happy Feet Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112806389710330/k2311a0628/6.28.08