Harley-Davidson Touring 2006 Road King Custom FLHRSI Black Pearl  » Cars  »
  • Touring 2006 road king custom made motorcycle and it is the best bike that I have ever owned in my entire life
  • I paid over $75,000 and it was well worth the price
  • I highly recommend this bike to anyone that loves a great high performance motorcycle and can afford the price tag on it

• by kane4000

I bought a 2006 Harley-Davidson: Touring 2006 road king custom made motorcycle and it is the best bike that I have ever owned in my entire life. I paid over $75,000 and it was well worth the price. This bike has the most perfect driving and smooth riding that I have ever felt from any

bike that I have ever driven and I have driven a lot of them. This bike has it all it has a Chrome master cylinder & clutch bracket,Chrome slotted levers,Chrome flush mount fuel gauge,Clear braided brake & clutch lines,Chrome voltage regulator cover,Large, smoked quick detach windshield,Stealth series shifter cover,Chrome slotted shift linkage,Solo “Brawler” leather seat,Performance ...

• Machine “Wrath” chrome floating rotor,Screaming Eagle Billet Cam Support Plate & High Volume Oil Pump,Performance Machine “Wrath” sprocket Metzler ME880 Tires and many other awesome parts. I have owned this motorcycle for a little over two years now and it is by far one of the best bikes that were ever made. I highly recommend
        this bike to anyone that loves a great high performance motorcycle and can afford the price tag on it. It is a very expensive motorcycle but it is worth it though but if you can’t afford that kind of price you can also get the same bike for around $50,000 without all of the custom parts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92806389700330/k2311a0628/6.28.08