Equate Antibacterial Cream  » Medicine  »
  • One thing that I found is the Equate Triple Antibacterial Cream
  • I like that it costs a whole lot less than the name brand
  • For that reason alone, I would definitely tell everyone to use the Equate Triple Antibacterial Cream

• by Angelzwingz

I love to shop at Wal-Mart. They have so many good products. One thing that I found is the Equate Triple Antibacterial Cream. I like that it costs a whole lot less than the name brand. The stuff in the Equate Triple Antibacterial Cream is the same as what you can

find in Neosporin.

One thing about the Equate Triple Antibacterial Cream is that it goes on smooth. When you have a scrape or a cut, the Equate Triple Antibacterial Cream won’t smear all over the place. I just put a little dab of the Equate Triple Antibacterial Cream on the cut and the put ...

• a Band Aid on top of it. Instantly, I am set to go.

I like the tube that the Equate Triple Antibacterial Cream comes in. It is so easy to use the good Equate Triple Antibacterial Cream.

I found that my spots really heal faster if I use the Equate Triple Antibacterial Cream instead of

using nothing on them. For the deeper cuts, it seems to heal up faster and not leave any little scar behind. For that reason alone, I would definitely tell everyone to use the Equate Triple Antibacterial Cream. I like how good it really heals up your skin and makes you feel better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262806389670330/k2311a0628/6.28.08