Sun Trust Bank
  • I like that you get a choice of different types of checking and savings accounts to have with Sun Trust Bank

• by Angelzwingz

I have banked at Sun Trust Bank ever since it came into my area. At first, my bank was CCB and then it was taken over by Sun Trust. I was really worried about how the difference in the name and everything was going to work out for me. However, Sun Trust really made the transition over

to banking again really easy.

I like that you get a choice of different types of checking and savings accounts to have with Sun Trust Bank. When I ordered my first checks with Sun Trust Bank, they had a lot of choices of which ones I wanted. I ended up getting the checks that have the carbon copy because ...

• I’m bad about forgetting to write down a check. They had the cutest little kittens that I could have printed on my Sun Trust Bank checks and I really liked that a lot.

Whenever I go through the drive-thru at the Sun Trust Bank, they are so friendly. One time I forgot my deposit slip. The lady at

the Sun Trust Bank window, just asked me for my license. Then she filled out the deposit slip for me and had me sign it. Banking with them is that easy and the people at the windows for the Sun Trust Bank are so friendly and nice. I wouldn’t use any other bank than Sun Trust Bank.

Sun Trust Bank
    Karen says :

I have my auto loan through sun trust bank. My payment is $ 319 a month. The check for my June payment was cashed for $ 819, $ 500 over the amount of the payment. I have called Sun Trust weekly since the error was made and the $ $ has not been credited back to my checking account. Today is September 4th, I talked to a banker at length today and he’s not sure where the extra monies went but it’s no longer showing up as a credit amount on my car loan and it has not been deposited in my checking account.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422806389640330/k2311a0628/6.28.08