McCormick Vanilla Extract
  • I like to create desserts even when it's not the holidays
  • The recipe turned out very delicious, too
  • With the McCormick Vanilla Extract, I've never had that problem
  • I don't like hard-to-open items and the McCormick Vanilla Extract is very easy to use

• by Review Queen

I love to cook desserts. I like to create desserts even when it’s not the holidays. You will be surprised at how many good recipes call for vanilla extract. I’ve tried several brands of vanilla extract but none compare to McCormick Vanilla Extract.

When I take the cap off

of the McCormick Vanilla Extract bottle, I can immediately smell the vanilla. It makes me hungry just thinking about it! The flavor of the McCormick Vanilla Extract matches the nice aroma that comes from the bottle.

I really like when you buy McCormick Vanilla Extract, you can receive recipe cards. I received ...

• a recipe card for Very Vanilla Berry Dessert from McCormick. The recipe turned out very delicious, too.

One good aspect of McCormick Vanilla Extract is that it blends smoothly with your other ingredients. I had one brand of vanilla extract, before I tried McCormick, that actually left streaks in my cake

mixes! With the McCormick Vanilla Extract, I’ve never had that problem.

The packaging is a plastic bottle with an easy-to-open cap. I don’t like hard-to-open items and the McCormick Vanilla Extract is very easy to use. This is important to me. I use it for all my recipes that call for vanilla.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272806389620330/k2311a0628/6.28.08