Dayquil Liquid
  • I found that with the Vicks Dayquil Liquid, I could get my stuff done in the daytime
  • The cost of the Vicks Dayquil Liquid was a little high compared to the store brand
  • But, I think that the store brand won't taste as good or work as well
  • I like how effective the Vicks Dayquil Liquid is
  • I noticed a difference in being able to breathe and feel better within about ten minutes of taking the Vicks Dayquil Liquid

• by Angelzwingz

I cannot stand having a cold or congestion. Yet, at the same time, I don’t take a lot of cold medicines because they leave me so groggy during the daytime.

I like to get stuff done in the daytime.

I found that with the Vicks Dayquil Liquid, I

could get my stuff done in the daytime.

I was able to get rid of congestion without feeling like I was about to fall asleep standing up when I took the Vicks Dayquil Liquid.

I didn’t particularly like the taste of the Vicks Dayquil Liquid.

It was a little ...

• rough to get down.

However, I could feel instant relief for my sore throat from it.

The smell also cleared my nose a little bit too, almost immediately.

The cost of the Vicks Dayquil Liquid was a little high compared to the store brand.

But, I think that

the store brand won’t taste as good or work as well.

I like how effective the Vicks Dayquil Liquid is.

It really seems to get the job done rather quickly.

I noticed a difference in being able to breathe and feel better within about ten minutes of taking the Vicks Dayquil Liquid.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262806389610330/k2311a0628/6.28.08