Aleve pain reliever
  • I thought that I would go ahead and try the Aleve
  • I noticed almost immediately after the medicine started working that I was feeling better
  • I think that for the kind of relief that you get from taking the Aleve that the price is worth every penny
  • This is important to me because I like to recycle as much as possible to keep bottles from pain medicine going into landfills

• by Review Queen

I started trying Aleve pain reliever when I had problems with my arthritis. My doctor said that he could prescribe something stronger or I could start with the Aleve. I thought that I would go ahead and try the Aleve.

The Aleve is very effective. I noticed almost immediately after the medicine started working that I

was feeling better. My joints weren’t so inflamed. In fact, my fingers were hardly swollen at all after about an hour of taking the Aleve medication.

Some of the other types of pain reliever medications that I have tried were hard on my stomach. I noticed that when I took the Aleve pain reliever that I didn’t feel any ...

• problems. I took it with a glass of milk and a couple of saltine crackers. Over all, it worked really well and did not upset my stomach a bit.

The price for the Aleve was decent in comparison to other pain reliever medications. I was able to find a coupon in my local paper, which made the Aleve even

cheaper. I think that for the kind of relief that you get from taking the Aleve that the price is worth every penny.

I also liked that the plastic bottle the Aleve medicine comes in is recyclable. This is important to me because I like to recycle as much as possible to keep bottles from pain medicine going into landfills.

Aleve pain reliever

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262806389600330/k2311a0628/6.28.08