Crysis
  • I really enjoyed the first half of the game,but then it went to aliens and I wasn't very pleased
  • So if you want to see an amazingly good looking game,buy Crysis, if you want to play it, buy a very expensive computer, unless of course you want to play it on High, which in my opinion is pretty much the same only that it has less grass and the shadows look a bit uglier then the Very High version
  • Finally, Crysis is a good game, with good story,amazing graphics and good gameplay,just don't expect your PC to run it on Very High

• by Dan

Crysis ,developed by Crytek is the most technological advanced game out there. The game has great physics, incredible AI and beautiful looking stuff…shooting a tree can cause it to fall, it can fall on a house, the roof will fall and it will kill the enemy/enemies.

It’s just beautiful !

The character you play as has a special suit, with

several different abilities: Armor,Cloak , Strength and Speed.

You can also customize the gun you are holding, give it silencers,scopes, and tactical attachments .

It is also done simply by pressing Mouse3 and dragging.

I really enjoyed the first half of the game,but then it went to aliens and I wasn’t very pleased.

I liked shooting people and fighting a war ...

• between people more then aliens, but I guess they had to make the game more difficult somehow.

My only complaint about this game is the optimization, me,with my 3000$ PC couldn’t get Crysis on Very High working decently.

20FPS isn’t enough for how much I paid for my PC…So if you want to see an amazingly good looking game,buy Crysis, if you

want to play it, buy a very expensive computer, unless of course you want to play it on High, which in my opinion is pretty much the same only that it has less grass and the shadows look a bit uglier then the Very High version.

Finally, Crysis is a good game, with good story,amazing graphics and good gameplay,just don’t expect your PC to run it on Very High

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282806389520330/k2311a0628/6.28.08