Sony Ericsson Z600 Cellular Phone  » Phones  »
1.5
  • I thought maybe it got stuck because I was taking so much pictures of myself
  • I was happy for a few weeks but then it stopped working again
  • After that experience, I promised myself I'll never buy another Sony Ericsson cellular phone in my whole life

• by Malou

I’ve always wanted to buy a cellphone that’s not just pretty but also has dynamic features that would surely make everyone envy me. When I saw the Sony Ericsson Z600, I told myself, this is the phone for me (eventhough it’s quite expensive). I got so hooked up on the way it looks, really stylish clamshell design with changeable panels (Rainbow Stripe, Electric Blue, Coral and Silky Red, Metallic Mesh, Aluminium Green

etc.

). It’s also light (110 g.

) and has a 65,536-color TFD screen (128 x 160 pixel). It’s also triband, has a talk time of up to nine hours, and many other features like camera, bluetooth technology, infrared port, modem, USB support, synchonisation PC, SMS and multimedia messaging, sound recorder, vibrating alert, Java connectivity, picture wallpaper, organiser, stopwatch, alarm clock (very important for me), calculator, calendar, and timer.

All these amazing features in ...

• one phone. So imagine my dismay when after just three months, the camera stopped working.

I thought maybe it got stuck because I was taking so much pictures of myself. Not only that, I couldn’t make any calls since I couldn’t hear the person I’m talking with.

I didn’t drop the phone or anything like that so it was a mystery why it stopped working. So I brought it in the service

center (fortunately it had warranty) where they fixed the camera and changed a part which got busted and made me unable to make any calls.

I was happy for a few weeks but then it stopped working again. So I just decided to give it away and bought a new phone because I got so pissed off.

After that experience, I promised myself I’ll never buy another Sony Ericsson cellular phone in my whole life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372706389040230/k2311a0627/6.27.08