Adobe Photoshop 6.0  » Software  »
  • One features that I love to play around the most is the crop

• by Felicia

I had been using Adobe Photoshop 6.0 for quite some time. Although I did not use it everyday, I still like the way it works. Most of the time, I used Photoshop to design and edit my layout in my personal blog. I could play around with a lot of features

in Photoshop. One features that I love to play around the most is the crop. I could extract whatever images that I want from a whole picture, and combine it into another picture with different background.

I usually blend into the new background by using the blur effect. Photoshop has a ...

• lot of effect which can be used to add more effects to the images. I did try almost all of it but I still like the Gradient Blur effect. It makes the cut edges blend well into the background.

Anything can be done with an image, can be done with Photoshop.

At least that is what I think. However, I do not know the full features of Photoshop unless if I need to use the feature. I know only of what I want to do. Photoshop would be my first choice of software to use if I want to edit and customized a picture.

Adobe Photoshop 6.0

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302706389030230/k2311a0627/6.27.08