Nokia N72  » Phones  »
1.5
  • First I thought there's something wrong with my cell battery so I purchased the new one but again the same problem remained

• by aimy

I had Nokia 6600 since last 3 years and was quite bored with it. So 2 months back I managed to change from Nokia 6600 to N72.

At first I was a bit apprehensive about buying it due to its cheap plastic look which does not qualify for any glamorous or classy look and has a cheap shine,but due to much hyped N

series craze convinced me to buy N72 as it was equipped with Digital Music Player,FM Radio,2Mega Pixel,Video Flash &Video Call Camera,Built -in Flash,Bluetooth,etc ,etc.

But very soon my new cell excitement has started lessening…As I began encountering problems with it.

The most major important problems I faced (and still facing) is it’s Low Battery life.

First I thought there’s something wrong with ...

• my cell battery so I purchased the new one but again the same problem remained.

It just can’t go more than 1day which is very frustrating and irritating as you have to worry about it all the time and carry a charger with you every where…then I came to know from one of friend (who was facing the same problem) that it

is the problem with all Nokia N72 cell phone.

The memory is only of 50 MB and to save the battery life you can’t enter more than 600 contacts…(Then you will get the great 1 day battery life.

good gracious) Keypads can’t be worst than that with very small keys.

There is Blue Tooth but other MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE Infrared is missing.

Nokia N72
    me says :

I`ve used the same cell phone and was very disappointed too.Nokia cell phones are just not very good .Durable they may be but that`s it.They introduce cell left right and ceneter by giving some new features and subtract something important.It`s useless brand..strictly not recommended..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372606388980630/k2311a0626/6.26.08