Philips HP 6503 Satinelle ICE Premium electric shaver
  • Now I 've been using it for more than half a year and all I can say that it is not that painful, specially if you use it regularly I use it at least every 3 weeks because if the hair on my legs grows more than than it can get pritty painful

• by sonjica

I am pretty resistant to the pai so I didn’t mind the seller telling me that this shaver is really gentle to your body. Now I ‘ve been using it for more than half a year and all I can say that it is not that painful, specially if you use it regularly I use it at least every 3 weeks because

if the hair on my legs grows more than than it can get pritty painful.

Once I haven’t shaved my legs for 2 months and when I used this shaver it was really painful, specially behind the knees and that area little more down and up.

The ice pack help a lot in decresing the pain but I guess every tough would ...

• decrease the pain.

I used to have an epilator without ice and was always massaging the painful part so that in just a second or two the pain would be gone.

Now the sonic massager does that for me.

Philips was really thinking on women when they made this shaver.

With this shaver you get great accesories; seperate shaving application and the

bag.

It is really nicely designed so it fits in your hand perfectly.

And it is of light pink colour.

What more could a woman want.

I really like this shaver because it is light and easy to use, it is painful to use it but less painful than most of the other epilators so I would reccommand it to all the woman who can stand pain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162606388810530/k2311a0626/6.26.08