Budget Rent-a-Car at MCO (Orlando Airport)  » Car rental  »
Orlando, FL
  • Overall, we had a great experience with Budget at the MCO airport in Orlando

• by PinchingAbe

During a recent trip to Disney, we rented a car from Budget. We were able to book online very easily using a discount code. We stayed the night at the Hyatt at the airport and found that the Budget office was

just a short jaunt.

The car that we received was extremely clean and, in fact, only had a few thousand miles on it. It smelled like new car! Upon passing the sniff test, I told my family that no one was eating, drinking or using any writing utensils (re: crayons) in this sweet car. It was very easy on gas while as well.

Returning the car was extremely easy as well, we just followed the signs and returned it to a parking garage.

• Budget Rent-a-Car at MCO (Orlando Airport)
      The check in process was quite painless; we just left the trunk and driver’s door open per the attendant’s instructions. It took longer to unload our luggage than it did to check in.

Overall, we had a great experience with Budget at

the MCO airport in Orlando. We would not hesitate to rent from them again for our return trip in a few years. The service was excellent, the car we received was not low-end, and it was extremely easy to retrieve and return the car.

Rob Cowan says :

left hat in the car I returned, could you please send it to me. Rob Cowan, 673 Central Ave. Deerfield, IL. 60015. Thank you.

Jules Li says :

This is not the customer service for Budget Rent-a-Car. You will actually need to contact their customer service department for assistance with this matter.

PinchingAbe replies :

For individual problems, you`ll need to contact the Budget at MCO on your own. This is a consumer review. I do not work for the company and they likely do not monitor this review for issues. Thanks.

Juliana Mendes says :

we rent a car from nov 27 - Miami airport and return on dec 04 at Orlando international Airport - the contract was rented by Jose Carlos Pezzotti Mendes. I forgot that part that hold my GPS inside the car that part that fix the GPS at Glass How can I get it???? Thanks

Lisa says :

I reserved a Jeep Cherakee with Budget over 6 months prior to my 11 24 12-12 1 12 Vacation from Orlando International airport using my debit card for the deposit for a rate of $ 179 taxes and fees included. No problems noted. Four of us arrived at Budget with 10 pieces of luggage my husband and I approached the Budget rental counter first problem their were no Jeep Cherekees available were told that they would give us a Chevy Equnix-theese vehicles are not the same class and are no where near the same size. However the girl at Budget insisted that they were the same class if we wanted a bigger vehicle it would be an extra $ 200 for the week plus taxes and fees, not happy but not really having a choice because we could not fit in an Equinax we agreed. I pulled out the same debit card I made the reservation with they refused the card saying they would not accept it. It was they only card I had there was $ 5000 in the card. My mother approached the counter with her debit card they now told her if they did a credit report on her they would accept it. My mother has a credit score in the 800s. They took her ssn suposingly ran report and said her credit was bad and they would not accept her card. So i asked them to run my report my credit is also very good. They did not ask for my ssn and said I had bad credit- I asked them how they got my credit score without my ssn and there reply was that they were done with us and to leave Done with us Unbelievable Totally rude My thought it was a holiday weekend they probably did not want to use my deal and rent our car to someone with a higher rate.
Budget was totally rude was NOT willing to help us in anyway shape or form and on a scale of 1-5 1 being the worst I would give them a 0

Jules Li says :

I would suggest contacting Budget to file a complaint on this matter. This is a review page, so we won’t be able to help with this particular problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 32606388750530/k2311a0626/6.26.08