Wegman’s Sandwiches  » Food  »
  • Old Fashioned Sub Sandwich Meals -- My family has enjoyed the Wegman's sandwich shop for quite some time
  • I would recommend this for a picnic, quick and easy family meal

• by KAL

Old Fashioned Sub Sandwich Meals — My family has enjoyed the Wegman’s sandwich shop for quite some time. Last week (6/22), I tried one of the combo meals and felt I got great value for my money. The package I tried was teh Fan Pack which si $43.

99 and included: four 14-inch subs, a dozen chocolate chip cookies,

large bag of Wegman’s potatoe chips, 12 pack of soda, condiments (mayo,mustard,sliced onions, hot peppers, sweet peppers) and a cooler bag. You can order whatever type of sandwich you want and have a choice of white, wheat or rye roll.

Everyone is packed in a zipped cooler bag. The cookies were fabulous and worth the almosty 500 calories.

All ...

• you need to do is pick it up and run. It was truly a no mess no fuss way of having a luncheon for ten people with some left over.

The only thing they could possibly add to make this a perfect 10 would be plates, napkins, cups and/or ice for the soda. I would recommend this for

a picnic, quick and easy family meal.

It would even be a perfect gift to drop off on move in day to a new house. I am very stingy with my 10’s so they get a very well deserved 9+ from me on this.

There are other combo packages available as well and prices ranged from $7. 99 to $43.

99.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272606388650530/k2311a0626/6.26.08