Nokia 6300  » Phones  »
  • But the best thing about the Nokia 6300, in my opinion, is the camera
  • I don't know if this is a problem with the model of cellphone or just with my particular phone, so I wouldn't like to generalize and maybe other people have had better luck with theirs
  • Despite this problem I would rate this phone quite highly as I love the camera so much, and I also like its general look and feel

• by Daisy2000

I’ve been using the Nokia 6300 for about a year now. Previously, my main cellphone requirement had been that it was simple to use; I didn’t want anything too complicated and felt that I had minimal needs from a phone, I just wanted to be able to phone people on it - and maybe send the occasional text..

So when my cellphone provider offered me an upgrade to the Nokia 6300 I was unsure.

I’d seen photos of it and I had to admit that it looked good; it’s sleek and modern-looking, not big, bulky and functional looking like my previous phones had been. However, it had lots of features, things I wasn’t used to like a camera, radio, bluetooth, internet access and a music player. I was a woman of simple needs and such sophistication made me slightly nervous!

Well, its attractiveness the fact it was very light-weight persuaded me to accept it. I immediately found the phone itself very easy to use. It’s straightforward to navigate tthrough the different features, the menus are very comprehensive and everything is exactly where I would expect to find it, unlike some other phones that I’ve had. But the best thing about the Nokia 6300, in my opinion, is the camera. It’s a 2 megapixel camera and with it I’ve taken ...

• Nokia 6300
      some of the best photos I’ve ever seen, without me having to have any particular knowledge of photography.

My only complaint about this phone, and it’s sadly a significant one is that the call quality is disappointing. During most of the calls I make there is some loss of signal and with about one in six calls I get cut off. This happens whether I am at home or out and about. I

live in a big city, not a mountainous or desolate area, so I would not expect this. I don’t know if this is a problem with the model of cellphone or just with my particular phone, so I wouldn’t like to generalize and maybe other people have had better luck with theirs.

Despite this problem I would rate this phone quite highly as I love the camera so much, and I also like its general look and feel.

Nokia 6300

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372606388600530/k2311a0626/6.26.08