University Tun Abdul Razak (UNITAR)  » Education  »
Kelana Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
  • I would not say that this is an interesting University though
  • One thing I like about that University is the flexibility of studying

• by Felicia

I graduated from this University last year getting my Degree certificate. I would not say that this is an interesting University though. I studied there because the fees was quite cheap compared to other private Universities, but there are limited courses to pursue. When I enrolled into that University, there were only 4 courses. As time pass by, they added a few more courses but still very limited compared to

other private Universities. I enrolled myself into that University and even applied for a study loan. It was quite easy to get a full study loan. If your results are good, you could even get a scholarship from that University. I never knew that until the time when I almost graduated.

One thing I like about that University is the flexibility of studying. I choose my own timetable by registering ...

• into the subject which is suitable every semester. Each subject is conducted once every two weeks or every one week depends on subject. It’s also an e-learning University, where lectures are conducted online. Of 10 lessons, only 2 lessons are online. Sometimes, the lecturers would change it to face-2-face lectures.I dislike the online lectures. The only thing we could see is the slides. Further explaination could only be explained verbally.
        Subjects like Maths are hard to explain verbally. If the subject is more on theory, I would prefer online lectures.

Everything else in that University is ok other than the students there. I’m not discriminating but I hardly see my own kind there. That is one thing that I didn’t like about that University. I feel more confortable with my own kind but I still hang around with the others though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502606388590530/k2311a0626/6.26.08