Thermipaq therapeutic hot and cold pad
  • I bought the Thermipaq several weeks ago for my back and knee
  • I really can't say anything about it that i dislike

• by cjgrooms

I bought the Thermipaq several weeks ago for my back and knee. I can put it in the microwave for a few minutes and use it as a heating pad and the heat lasts about an hour and a half with the heat slowly decreasing over time.

It feels so

good! It can be used as dry or moist heat.

The second use it that it can be kept in the freezer and used for an ice pack the cold will also last about an hour and a half.

The really good part of this hot/cold pack is that it ...

• is so flexible because it is made out of clay.

It is thin enough to place under your hip or back while laying on the bed and it not be uncomfortable (this is a big plus for me).

It also comes with an elastic Velcro band that you can use

to keep it in place rather it is your knee or almost any other body part.

I have bought four various ice packs and heating pads over the last year and this is the one i am sticking with.

I really can’t say anything about it that i dislike.

Even the price was reasonable!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342606388560530/k2311a0626/6.26.08