Nokia N73  » Phones  »
2.0
  • For the camera (3.2mp), I think it is pretty good for this price
  • I have to say that I am disappointed in Nokia N73

• by Jirawan

Nokia N73 was the mobile phone that I really wanted when I saw at the shop because the price was quite reasonable, the features were okay and I really like the color (black). However, after using it for a while,

it turns out to be the mobile phone that I really want to throw away. Everything I keep doing with it is restarting. Every time I want to play games like The Snake, I have to wait for a long time until it finishes loading. For the camera (3.2mp), I think it is pretty good for this price. There are many tools you can enjoy with. However, I used to lose my pictures after I restarted it.

The speakerphone comes ...

• Nokia N73
      in handy when I drive car or type keyboards.

I have to say that I am disappointed in Nokia N73. I am going to change my mobile soon. If you are going to buy it, there are other models you

may like.

Anyway, N73 is perfect for people who want to kill time by restarting the phone when it stuck and waiting for it to download programs. If you have free time, buy this phone and you will have new hobbies.

Nokia N73

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372606388480530/k2311a0626/6.26.08