Buffy TV show  » TV  »
2.5
  • Before I didn't like it because I thought it was scary and I don't like vampires nor monsters in general
  • I know that this show is supposed to be scary but I guess they couldn't make it really scary because younger people and children watch it, I mean it is situated in a school
  • First season of this show was very naive and simle, then it stared complicating in next seasons and they started coming up with new subworlds of monsters and vampires so it got complicated and not very interesting and then I started liking the show even less

• by lorelai

I saw an old episode of Buffy today but just because I was doing something on my computer and the TV was on so I gave it a look every now and then. I didn’t like this show when I was younger and I didn’t liek it today either.

Before I didn’t like it because I thought it was scary and I don’t

like vampires nor monsters in general.

Today I saw that the show is not scary at all it is more like a childrens play with silly costumes and this super girl who wants to save the word from them.

It is actually more silly than scary.

Today I saw that episode where this big insect wanted to kill two boys and the insect ...

• was really funny.

I know that this show is supposed to be scary but I guess they couldn’t make it really scary because younger people and children watch it, I mean it is situated in a school.

I see this show as a romatic vision of the fight agains bad things.

First season of this show was very naive and simle, then it

stared complicating in next seasons and they started coming up with new subworlds of monsters and vampires so it got complicated and not very interesting and then I started liking the show even less.

But I guess there are people who like shows about monsters and vampires and I don’t have anything agains that.

The show just wasn’t one of the shows that I liked.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102606388430530/k2311a0626/6.26.08