Just my luck movie  » Movies  »
  • I love watching romantic comedy movies and I watched the movie 'Just my luck' starring Lindsay Lohan and Chris Pine in the lead roles
  • Things start going bad for the girl and the rest of the movie is a bit interesting and a bit boring journey

• by kcr_8511

I love watching romantic comedy movies and I watched the movie ‘Just my luck’ starring Lindsay Lohan and Chris Pine in the lead roles. I really like the both of these actors’ work and in this movie too they didn’t disappoint me.

The movie is a nice romantic comedy with good story

and performances but the movie looked a bit stretched in the latter half of the movie.

The movie is about a lucky girl Ashley played by Lindsay Lohan for whom everything favors in every way.

She is extremely lucky and she takes advantage of that luck and she doesn’t care for it’s ...

• importance.

On the other hand, Jake ( played by Chris Pine ) is an extremely unlucky guy and he always ends up failing in anything and he desperately needs luck in his life.

Oneday at a restaurant, Ashley and Jake after some talk in a party kiss each other and this changes

their lives completely and the luck transfers from Ashley to Jake and his ill luck transfers into her.

Things start going bad for the girl and the rest of the movie is a bit interesting and a bit boring journey.

The exchange of luck so often makes it a bit uncomfortable to believe.

Just my luck movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112606388360530/k2311a0626/6.26.08