Rowenta hairdryer cv4810
  • We have 5 hairdryers in the house because some don't have much power and I don't like those because I have long hair while my parents like those ones better because they both have short hair
  • Anyway Rowenta hairdryer cv4810 is my favourite hairdryer because it is really powerful and it dryes your hair with minimal damege to it
  • This hairdryer has a despenser and I like it a lot because when I dry my hair with it it gives my hair volume

• by lorelai

We have 5 hairdryers in the house because some don’t have much power and I don’t like those because I have long hair while my parents like those ones better because they both have short hair. Anyway Rowenta hairdryer cv4810 is my favourite hairdryer because it is really powerful and it dryes your hair with minimal damege to it.

That’s really important for me because I was my hair at least 2 times per week and sometimes even 3 times so if I didn’t take care of ma hair and the hairdryer I dry it with my hair would be very damaged by now. This hairdryer has a despenser and I like it a lot because when I dry my ...

• hair with it it gives my hair volume. My sister has curly hair and her hair looks great after using this hairdryer with its dispenser because her curls are much more defined and her hair has much more volume. There are 6 different options to regulate the airstream but I newer use the hottest and strongest one because that wouldn’t be
        good for the hair and it would damage it. I like the fact that it has the button to make the air cold, that’s great and useful specially during the summer when it is so hot and the hot airstream makes you swet even more so your hair gets wet and it doesn’t have that volume nor that beautiful scent the shampoo gave to it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162606388330530/k2311a0626/6.26.08