Kung Fu Panda (2008)  » Movies  »
  • The animation movie would be very boring if not for colorful characters which are the group of martial arts master

• by eryana09

I brought Eeyan and Natasha, my 2 cute nephew and niece, respectively to watch Kung Fu Panda (2008). It was real super fun and we had a great time. The thing was that I was supposed to go with my date on that day, this 26 year old guy, and we were supposed to go together with Eeyan and Natasha. But

it turned out that this guy blew the date on me, claiming that he couldn’t make it at the last minute.

So, the 3 of us went to watch and the ever cute Jack Black and his crazy wild voice made the debut. He acted as the voice animation for Po the Panda, the cute Panda that I really wanted to hug. Po ...

• started out working as a very low-class waiter in the beginning of the story and he really wanted to learn Kung Fu. Actually, Po was chosen to save everyone. The animation movie would be very boring if not for colorful characters which are the group of martial arts master. They are real such darlings! And I really cracked myself up
        with laughters just watching them making those crazy and cute dialogs.

Kung Fu lovers would really love this animated movie and it has already found a fan in myself. Eeyan and Natasha are dying to get a DVD copy once it is released. You would say that I am as guilty as charged about that too! Good movie plot and very extremely entertaining characters.

Kung Fu Panda (2008)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112606388280530/k2311a0626/6.26.08