Johnson’s Baby Cologne Colonia 200mL  » Baby care  »
  • I mean, based on my experience I can truly rely on it
  • Among the colognes that I think don't get me to sneeze is this Johnson's Baby cologne

• by eden_shii

I have been talking about Johnson’s brand in most of my reviews about baby care. Actually, talking about hygiene for the baby, Johnson’s product can really be a good tool. I mean, based on my experience I can truly rely on it. It is not harmful to anyone else’s skin. My mother used it on me and my sisters when we were young. And until now, I am still using most of the products of this brand, although not really all.

Proper hygiene can contribute to one’s good health. It is important to clean our body

so that we can keep away with all those germs and bacteria. Of course, it it necessary for us to take a shower or take a bath at least once a day. Therein, it depends on our body though, we should use good soap, shampoo, deodorant for adults and so many other stuff. Since infancy, my mother uses Johnson’s baby cologne on me and my sisters.

For quite sometime, I have stopped using perfumes and colognes because my nose is so sensitive and I became allergic to strong scents. But then, I realize that I should find something that can suit me so that somehow I will smell good.

I once again tried Johnson’s baby cologne. I really like almost all of this product line. Among the colognes that I think don’t get me to sneeze is this Johnson’s Baby cologne. It has truly a fresh scent that is made for babies. I mean, I am not a baby anymore but this is really gentle to me. It doesn’t trigger my allergies.

Actually, this scent has gentle and realy fresh scent. And as what Johnson’s always promote, it is clinically tested of ...

• Johnson's Baby Cologne Colonia 200mL
      being mild and gentle. What is good with this cologne too is that it is alcohol free. I have heard, although I haven’t proven, that alcohol can sometimes harm the skin. So, this cologne will suit me and those babies because it is alcohol free.Because I am truly satisfied with this product, I always use it. I keep a bottle of this in my office and use it to cool me. Most importantly, I use it after taking shower. And then I use it frequently within a day.

I had a wonderful experience with this product.

The first time I used it was during a reunion of my clan. I was carrying my little niece. When my cousin, the child’s mother, was about to take her, she thought that the fresh fragrance was that of the baby. She smelled it again and realized that it is not. She said that I had a wonderful and refreshing fragrant. Because she really liked the scent, I pour a little cologne to the baby. A week after I gave her a kit which includes stuff for baby hygiene.

This product is really great and good for all of us.

shannu says :

i dont know how to use it.but i want to use it.so please explain its uses

catheriena says :

hi u can pour some into your hands and rub it in like u would do with cream and then rub it onto your body hope u understand and hope this helps

Eden replies :

Hi shannu,

Yes, you can put a desired amount in your hand and rub it in your wrist or neck. As someone having sinusitis, I just put a desired amount in my hand and put it at the back of my neck and my back.

Hope this helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542606388240430/k2311a0626/6.26.08