Olympus Digital Voice Recorder with Music Player WS-331M  » Electronics  »
  • I decided to search the internet as to what possible means so that I can somehow retain the lessons in the university
  • A digital recorder really helped me in this problem of mine
  • I bought this Olympus Digital Voice Recorder with Music Player WS-331M
  • I even believe that it should cost more because of the numerous benefits that one can have from this digital voice recorder
  • I really had a wonderful experience with this digital recorder

• by eden_shii

During my stay to another country as an international student, at first, I had a difficulty in adjusting on how others speak. I am used to American English and American accent. Going to another country which uses different English is totally awkward. The first time I attended my class there, I barely understand what the professor says. So, at the end of the class, I had to take courage and ask my professor for more information so that I can totally understand what he was talking about. I really felt ashamed because I felt that I went to that country not prepared on my speaking and understanding skill.

I decided to search the internet as to what possible means so that

I can somehow retain the lessons in the university. There are so many pieces of advice provided over the internet. Actually, through the internet, I was able to somehow learn on how to follow the English speech of the people of the country where I am in. And also, with the help of a certain gadget, I was able to soon learn to destroy this language barrier.

A digital recorder really helped me in this problem of mine. I bought this Olympus Digital Voice Recorder with Music Player WS-331M. I bought it online for $199.99 US. It is not-so-cheap for a digital recorder but honestly, anyone can truly benefit from it. I even believe that it should cost more because of ...

• the numerous benefits that one can have from this digital voice recorder.

Okay, this digital voice recorder has PC link to email, WMA and MP3 music player and a high quality sterio recording mode. With this gadget, anyone can record any sound, specially those lessons in class or meetings and then it can be uploaded to the PC with the help of this USB input. It can store hundreds of songs and we can playback these songs just like those usual MP3 player.According to the manual, it can record up to 555 hours and has direct PC link.

I really had a wonderful experience with this digital recorder. One time, in our class, I recorded the discussion of the professor. Truly, this

is great because it was able to record my professor’s voice even if I am a bit far. At night, when I studied my lesson, I playedback the discussion. The next day, we had an exam in that subject. The test was fill-in the blank and fortunately, I got a perfect score because the test was based on the professor’s disscusion the other day. I am really thankful to this digital voice recorder.

Aside from this wonderful benefit that anyone can have, we can also enjoy listening to our favorite music by downloading music in it. I have also saved files on documents in it. This is very durable too. I once dropped it but until now, it is working so well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162606388210430/k2311a0626/6.26.08