Family Guy  » TV  »
  • I love how Peter will say something so random and it's just funny
  • I like the story line with the characters

• by hearthappy25

I adore Family Guy. Who doesn’t ? The writers get my sense of humor. It’s something I can actually laugh at and I’m a hard person to make laugh.

I love how Peter will say something so random and it’s just funny. I like the story line with the characters.

I still don’t understand Stewie though. Do

they know that he’s talking? Do people know he can talk? Either way I love Stewie’s character.

And I find it odd that a human would date a dog, but it’s animated so anything goes. I adore this show.

I have half of it in boxed sets because I do watch the show over and over. It’s ...

• funny any time.

I don’t know that the show covers any serious issues like King of the Hill, but it is light hearted and worth your half hour of time to watch. You can usually find it on the comedy channel or the website Hulu.

I can’t explain how funny this show is in words. You just

have to watch.

It can be a little sexual and raunchy though, so you do need to use discretion. Like, kids could almost get away with watching King of the Hill, but not Family Guy.

But it’s not too raunchy that you couldn’t enjoy it. I love this show and hope it makes many more seasons to come.

Family Guy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102606388200430/k2311a0626/6.26.08