Katherine Heigl  » People  »
  • I think Katherine Heigl is my new favorite actress

• by hearthappy25

I think Katherine Heigl is my new favorite actress. I have so much respect for her since she bowed out of the Emmy deal. She said, in many articles written about the subject, that she didn’t believe that she was given Emmy material.

She is beautiful and has conviction. She is also a talented actress.

I can’t believe she would not take an Emmy nod !! I have seen her in a couple of movies. I did not like the film ‘Knocked Up’, but she as an actress was fantastic.

You did not feel like you were watching a ‘B’ actress, you felt like she took the part and owned ...

• it. Not to mention she is beautiful.

I still can’t believe she turned down an Emmy nod !! Wow. I have never seen her in Grays Anatomy because I normally don’t like such shows, but I may have to start watching the shows just because of her.

I also liked the movie 27 Dresses. I

think it got poor ratings from critics, but it was such a cute movie.

The ending was perfect for the movie it was. She was so cute in that movie.

If you haven’t really paid much attention to katherine Heigl, then do. She is a note worthy actress to follow.

Worth following her movie career !

Katherine Heigl
    Azriel says :

She is another beauty. I sure am able to imagine her face with the name and when I looked it up, it sure was her. I remember how I watched her movies, and she was on the light and some comedy movies and sure suits her. She needs to update those as well and take up some more serious roles so people will see her talent more. Such a waste if we won’t be able to see her much longer in the industry than she deserves.

Moe says :

I loved her in the movie Knocked Up with Seth Rogen. Her acting was on point and she had great chemistry with Rogen. She was great in`Killers’ as well with Ashton Kutcher. I know many people will disagree with me but I enjoyed it because her role was unique and she was of course gorgeous.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 522606388190430/k2311a0626/6.26.08