Chili’s Broken Arrow  » Restaurants  »
71st street Broken Arrow
  • I love their chipolte chicken wings and corn on the cob
  • I think they have some light menu things too so if you are watching what you eat you can get salads and things as well

• by hearthappy25

I am thrilled they got a Chili’s down where we live now !! Chili’s is my favorite restaurant. I love their chipolte chicken wings and corn on the cob. My mom loves their Chili’s Trip, which they have to special make for her every time.

We have been going there for about 20 years and we love taking in bridal magazines (i’m getting married) and sitting and eating our

meal and looking at them. The one where we live is constantly busy but that’s good because I don’t want them to go out of business at that location.

The staff is usually friendly though sometimes slow at getting us our drinks. I’d like it if we got refills more often.

But every dish I have gotten there is fantastic !! Mmmmm, how I’m craving the chipolte chicken crispers ...

• now. I love sauces and spicy things and this is honey flavored and fantastic.

Their old timers are their regular hamburgers and they are pretty good too. Chili’s isn’t fancy so you can just wear jeans there, which is nice, but it is a nice restaurant too.

And I must say how I love the corn on the cob that comes with the chipolte chicken crispers. You all must

go to Chili’s and try this.

It is soooo good. I think they have some light menu things too so if you are watching what you eat you can get salads and things as well.

If you have never been to Chili’s before, what are you waiting for? Go now and get the honey chipolte chicken crispers with french fries and corn on the cob. The best meal ever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72606388130430/k2311a0626/6.26.08