Gun Control  » Law  »
  • Boy I know this is a hot topic for a lot of folks out there
  • I agree we need a way to protect ourselves, but guns so easily kill
  • I know it's the person behind the gun and not the gun itself, but that's part of the problem

• by hearthappy25

Boy I know this is a hot topic for a lot of folks out there. I have mixed feelings on this one.

When this was written in the constitution it was back in the days when soldiers would invade, set things on fire and kill people.

During the revolution or whatnot.

But now , do we really need to

let every numbskull out there have a gun if they want to? Probably more than half the deaths out there could be resolved if guns weren’t freely given to stupid people who don’t know how to use them.

I agree we need a way to protect ourselves, but guns so easily kill.

I know it’s the person behind the gun and not the gun itself, but that’s part of the problem; the person behind the gun.

Anyone can go out and get a gun, learn how to shoot, and kill someone innocent because they’re angry someone cut them off in traffic.

Why do we need to have regulation? For our own safety.

Because we may not be the ...

• Gun Control
      stupid people, but there are stupid people out there.

And how many times have we heard about children being killed in the home because of an accidental gun shot wound? Or someone going hunting and getting aids because of a blood transfusion due to a gun shot ? Is having a gun really necessary in our day to day

lives? If guns were more regulated that would keep death and crimes down and those guys who think they’re so cool in gangs that want to shoot random people might not do it so much if guns weren’t so widely available.

Gun control is something to think about.

I agree with having all of our rights, but can we do without this one?

SANGLAP BANERJEE says :

re : I know it’s the person behind the gun and not the gun itself, but that’s part of the problem
Personally, I wholeheartedly agree that citizens especially the daily-to-do commoners should be allowed to own guns and ammunitions for their safety only after they undergo a thorough screening test where details about their past civil behaviour (for this to be facilitated, a social civil point system should be introduced for ease), criminal records,mental health reports and similar records should be minutely scrutinized. In short, I opine for the right of the "right" citizen to own a gun.

Gabriel Archer says :

I disagree with the use of any guns. Including Police having this weapon. There are other ways to lame a person regarding self defense.
The first Gun inventented was in China aprox me 1000 AD fire lance, a black-powder filled tube attached to the end of a spear and used as a flamethrower.
Call me old fashioned but does Death have to be the result even if in self denfense. Don’t get me wrong , you have to defend yourself , which for me would go for a Tazer . If everyone owned a gun who is safe ? I know it’s the person doing the shooting but still mankind has unfortunatly showed us what a Gin can really do with. Thats why I oppose it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 472606388120430/k2311a0626/6.26.08