Nars Orgasm Blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think the only reason this blush got so popular is because of the name 'Orgasm'
  • There is also a Nars blush called 'Deep Throat', which I find interesting

• by hearthappy25

Ok ladies. You know that Nars Orgasm blush is supposedly THE blush to own. I finally got mine when Sephora’s moved into the mall here at home.

I have mixed feelings about this blush. It’s a peachy pink with gold shimmer.

The powder it’s made of is fantastic, I’ll grant that. It’s nice and fine and looks like your skin.

I have gotten compliments when I wear this blusher, but

I still don’t know if it’s the right color for me. I hate how people rave about something and just want to like it because it’s touted as THE product to have.

I guess it’s not bad. I’m pale with pink undertones.

I sometimes use this with my bare minerals makeup base. It’s just slightly too peachy I guess.

I kind of like the gold in it; it does give ...

• a nice tint to your cheeks. It is worth a try once in your life to get this powder so finely milled.

The way it blends is terrific. It’s not that bad a price; I think it’s something like $28.

It will last you for forever; a little goes a long way. I think the only reason this blush got so popular is because of the name ‘Orgasm’.

There is

also a Nars blush called ‘Deep Throat’, which I find interesting … but I think I might like that color better. So ladies, when you hear a color is ‘IT’, don’t believe it.

I will try this one a few more times to see how I feel and then that may be it. Get the color that works for you; not for some model that is paid to sell it.

Nars Orgasm Blush

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312606388110430/k2311a0626/6.26.08